LAW OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
NUMBER 19 YEAR 2002
- Copyright shall mean an exclusive right for an Author or the recipient of the right to publish or reproduce his Work or to grant permission for said purposes, without decreasing the limits according to the prevailing laws and regulations.
- Author shall mean a person or several persons jointly upon whose inspiration a Work is produced, based on the intellectual ability, imagination, dexterity, skill or expertise manifested in a distinctive form and is of a personal nature.
- Work shall mean any result of works of an Author, which shows originality in the field of science, arts and literature.
- Copyright Holder shall mean the Author as the Owner of the Copyright, or any person who receives the right from the Author, or any other person who subsequently receives the right from the aforesaid person.
- Publication shall mean the reading, broadcasting, exhibition, sale, distribution or dissemination of a Work, by utilising whatever means including the Internet, or by any manner so that such Work is capable of being read, heard or seen by any other person.
- Reproduction means to increase the number of a Work, either as a whole or its substantial parts using either the same or different material, including the changing of the form or mode of a work permanently or temporarily.