LAW OF THE REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA
NUMBER 15 YEAR 2001
- Mark shall mean a sign in the form of a picture, name, word, letters, figures, composition of colors, or a combination of said elements, having distinguishing features and used in the activities of trade in goods or services.
- Trade Mark shall mean a mark that is used on goods traded by a person or by several persons jointly or a legal entity to distinguish the goods from other goods of the same kind.
- Service Mark shall mean a mark that is used for services traded by a person or by several persons jointly or a legal entity to distinguish the services from other services of the same kind.
- Collective Mark shall mean a mark that is used on goods and/or services having the same characteristics that are traded jointly by several persons or legal entities to distinguish the goods and/or services from others of the same kind.
- Application shall mean the application for registration of a mark that is filed in writing at the Directorate General.
- Applicant shall mean the party that files an application.