The minimum requirements for filing a trademark application in accordance with Law No. 20 of 2016 on Trademarks and Geographical Indications are as follows:
– Trademark application form (the complete name and address of the applicant);
– Specimen of Mark;
– Payment receipt.
Further, the other requirements are:
– Power of Attorney (if the applicant appoints an attorney);
– Statement of Ownership;
– Details of the proposed specification of goods and/or services based on the 11th Edition of the NICE Classification;
– The specification of colors of the trademark (if applied in colors);
– The transliteration and English translation of the trademark (if the trademark is not written in English);
– Priority document (if any).