To apply for a patent application in Indonesia, the client must meet the specified requirements. The minimum requirements for a patent application are:
– Patent Application Form;
– Description, Claims, Abstracts & Drawings;
– Paying The Filling Fee.
Then, the rest requirements are:
– Power of Attorney;
– Assignment Document From Inventors to Applicant;
– Statement of Ownership of Invention;
– Priority Document (if any);
– Cover Page of PCT Publication (if any);
– Proof of Storage of Microorganisms (if any).