The physical requirements for filing the convention patent application are as follows :
1. The English specification of the International application (description, claims, abstract, and text matter of drawings) should be filed on the filing date, provided that the Indonesian translation should be filed within 30 days from the filing date. Otherwise, the said application will be considered to be withdrawn.
2. The original executed Assignment of invention from the inventor(s) to the Applicant ((a copy-able form is attached).
3. The original executed Power of Attorney simply signed by the Applicant (a copy-able form is attached).
The original executed Assignment and Power of Attorney may be filed within 3 (three) months from the filing date in Indonesia and can be extended for two months based on the request of the Applicant. If the said document cannot be filed by the due date of the extended period, the second extension for one month may be filed by paying US$ 100 per application. If the said document cannot be filed by the last due date (of the second extension) the patent application will be considered to be withdrawn.
4. The original executed Applicant’s Statement (a copy-able form is attached).
5. A certified copy of the priority document that should be filed within 16 months from the priority date.
6. The English translation of the cover page of the priority document of non-English should be filed together with the certified priority document.
Convention Patent Application in Indonesia, Filing Patent in Indonesia, Filing Patent Application in Indonesia, How to filing Patent Application in Indonesia, Patent Attorney for Filing Patent in Indonesia
Am Badar & Partners
Jl. Wahid Hasyim No. 14
Phones: 62 21 3983 7314 and 7315
Faxes: 62 21 3983 7319 and 7300