What is an industrial design?
In a legal sense, an industrial design constitutes the ornamental or aesthetic aspect of an article.
An industrial design may consist of three dimensional features, such as the shape of an article, or two dimensional features, such as patterns, lines or color.
What kind of protection does an industrial design right offer? ↓
What kind of products can benefit from industrial design protection? ↓
How are industrial designs protected? ↓
Industrial design includes :
- Priority Right, Exclusive rights, Industrial Design Rights, The subject of industrial design rights
- Basic Protection of Industrial Design, Assignment, Licence
- The form and content of the license agreement, Scope of Industrial Design
- Industrial design protection
- Cancellation of Industrial Design
- The legal consequences of the cancellation of the registration of an industrial design
- The term of protection of industrial designs
- Violations and sanctions
- The procedure of submission of application
- Application for Registration of Industrial Designs
- Petition of objection to the design industry
(Photo: Hague Express Database [DM/065983])